Wednesday, November 2, 2011

See The Light: Photo Seminar Reflections

There is nothing like hanging out with a bunch of photographers at a seminar to get me reinspired and jazzed about image making all over again. I just finished a week at "See The Light" here in Moloka`i Hawai`i - taught by Dewitt Jones (aka my husband and soulmate, the Digital Dude), Jonathan Kingston, and Rikki Cooke.

I took a few decent shots with my big girl cameras, but the majority of my excitement came from photographing with my iPhone. Big surprise there, I know.

Here are a couple of my favorites from the week.

Window reflection with flypaper texture combined in DXP - Pro HDR app.

Closeup of ti leaves optimized with Camera + app and Perfect Photo. Pretty much a straight shot.
 Photo of multicolored pigeons combined with flypaper and apped in 100 Cameras app. Frame from Camera +.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully creative! Love your blends in all of these shots!

    ReplyDelete

Let iPhone Diva know what you think!